Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Cherie

It's my best friend, Cherie's birthday!
I treat her to a makeover at Bobbi Brown!


This is the first time I see her with full makeup!
Looking gorgeous!

And guess wad?
Cherie doing a makeover for Cherie!


There was a little japan feast at the supermarket.






Korean bbq for dinner.
Its not as good as I thought.
I've yet to find one really good Korean bbq restaurant. Hmpf.




私服♡


Im using my new Kate eye palette.
But it's so difficult to take a good pic of the makeup!
The colours just don't show.

4 comments:

Funkiimonkee August 30, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

I love korean food! That looks yummy!

rene August 30, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

Hi funkiimonkee!
Yea! Me too! But it was just alrite.
I think there wasn't enough meat. LOL.

Thanks for reading!

Jae September 1, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Oh my goodness, a Japanese feast and Korean BBQ? I think a drool just dropped out of my mouth - kidding! hahahaa. But I love Korean and esp, Jap food!

What a great gift idea! Happy belated birthday to her <3

And I nominated your awesome blog for an award!

rene September 2, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

Thanks for popping by Jae!

And a award!

xoxo

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP