Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Ready or not

My job at the airport is over. And my new job is starting tomorrow.
Having butterflies in my stomach.
It's a whole new thing for me.
I never wanted an office bond job.
But this is life. Its not always what you want.

Heyheyhey! Not a time to get all depressed Serene!
You'll never know what's gonna happen.
Yes! Afterall,I get to sit by the comp all day,
which means more time to blog, read blogs and shop online!

Another thing that is bugging me is that I do not have appropriate attires for work!
My wardrobe is filled with denim hot shorts, denim skirts, tanks and tees.
I've only got a few pieces of shirt and 1 or 2 pencil skirt and no pants.

Im gonna wear this tomorrow.


Did my nails.



Wish me luck!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP