Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Cooking Diary I & II

The one good thing at this period of time that I am not working and at home taking care of them is that I slowly learn to cook decent dishes. I am of wife material already! I also scrubbed the toilet and cleaned out the refrigerator. You cannot believe how 'unclean' the freezer is!! My dad cooks all the time but he is a very messy and unhygienic man. My mum didn't bother to clean it because he instructed her not to. And even if she did clean it up, it will just be messy again. I think the fridge have not been cleaned before. So I just want to say it was a lot of work, and I know I did a good job. HAHAHA.

These were yesterday's. Cod fish.

Stir-fry broccoli with chicken.

The day before. Fried Char Siew egg.

Cabbage fried rice.

I know they don't look fantastic but they actually don't taste too bad. My parents think so too. I mean they have to say its nice right. Ha!
It is Saturday today and I decided to give myself a break and eat takeouts. I think I won't cook tomorrow too. Cooking is tiring sometimes!!

Yipeeee! I can catch a movie tonight! I want to watch Hachiko A Dogs Story. I need a box of tissue in the theater. Anyone watched it yet? It is a remake from a Japanese movie based on a true story.

Lastly, I want to thank you girls for all the encouraging and supportive comments. Reading them lift my mood! Thank you

2 comments:

Shilka February 4, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

I think your cooking looks delicious :D I love home cooking :D Have been cooking a bit myself lately..the only part I dun like about ti is washing the dishes and kitchen utensils after its done ~_~

rene February 4, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

Hi Shilka!
Thanks! Yes. I totally agree. I hate washing them too. bleahhhh.

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP