Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fight On!!

I went to the dermatologist again. Yes. I just went 3 days ago. But my skin is just getting worst. Now even my face is not sparing me. She is dry dry dry!!! I had to go back because I don't know if the Pityriasis Rosea is spreading to my face!! But thank god, it is not. My face is reacting to the Stieva A. It is meant to unclog my pores and although it is already mixed with aqueous cream, it is still too strong for my skin.
For my face

1. Cream cleanser 2. A oil based hydrating serum
3. An acne clear gel formulated with essential oils 4. Moisturiser
5. Another moisturiser to combat the Stieva A 6. Stieva A mixed
7. SOS cream. 8. Not in photo, a oil based mask.
For my body

1. Oatmeal bath oil
2. Oatmeal body moisturizer
3. Hydrocortisone Aceponate
4. Some ointment.

Never had I suffered from skin conditions since young (except for keratopillaris on my arm) especially on my face. My friends are always commenting on how clear my complexion was. So to suffer from eczema on my face now is frustrating. To make things worst is to suffer from PR together with eczema. Double blow. This will be a long process to recovery.
It's been 4 weeks since my 'herald patch' appeared, 4 more weeks to go. (PR lasts for about 6-8weeks. More info here.) I write this post to remind myself to be patient and to document my recovery process. I also want to tell other beauty bloggers who are suffering from skin conditions that "You are not alone!!".
Let's fight!!

2 comments:

Rohini March 13, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

I have really dry skin too. Well, at least I get to keep buying lots of moisturizers. ;)
Xx

MilknCookiie March 13, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Ugh, I know how you're feeling. I had HORRIBLE eczema on my face too as well as some other body parts. In fact, I just ran out of a moisturizer that I NEED to use around my nose to prevent the eczema and it's already acting up again. I hope your skin will get better very soon! ♥♥

★ Cookiie

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP