Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some Angelababy

I recently watched 2 movies that Angelababy starred in.
矮仔多情 or Short of Love. Cast includes Wong Cho-Lam who is dead funny, and Race Wong, another of my gal admiration.

Hot Summer Days.

Supposedly, she did not wear any makeup for her role. Hmm... I believe she still wore some light loose powder and did some concealing?

I always wished that I have some freckles. Freckles are so cute. But of course we all know freckles are actually pigmentation. It will look cute now but wait till we hit 30+, the cute little freckles will not be so cute anymore.

I will attempt to draw some next time! When I feel like I can face the world again....

Yippee! Two of my favorites together! For Tokyo Girls Collection.

How pretty is she

Lastly, a very cute TVC for Docomo. Old English Sheepdog!!

1 comments:

Sh-Sh-Sh-Shaira! March 20, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

Aww, adorable! I want freckles too! Thanks so much for sharing her with us! Maybe ill watch the movie too! >_<

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP