Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to me~~

Begin the day with love filled 面线 and 2 eggs. Chinese believe that eating a bowl of mian xian symbolizes longevity. And the eggs symbolizes good luck. I haven't eaten these after I turn 12. This time round, my por por cooked it for me! She is stopping by from Australia before going home to KL. My porpor is an excellent chef! I loved her cooking. I learned a few recipes from her already!

So simple yet so yummy.

The bf brought me to a poshy place for dinner.

I only took 3 sips of the coffee & chocolate cocktail. The liqueur was too strong. Blehhh. The bf said I wasted his $. HAHA.

His entre.

Mine.

Look at how I hold my fork.

The view was really nice but what a pity, I didn't bring my camera with me. I don't think we look very lovey dovey here. HAHA.


After dinner, we went for a movie, Alice In Wonderland with my bff, her bf and her sis.
From them.

Her name is BABY. They specially chose it for me. HAHA.



OOTD.

Tee: Zara
Shorts: -
Shirt(tied at hip): Muji
Heels: Vintage (means pre loved. Vintage sounds nicer.) Ferragamo
Shoulder Purse: H&M
Lunch Tote: Rich

Closeup.

8 comments:

Katie Ngo March 8, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

awww Happy birthday! looks like you had fun. :) The food looks yummyyyyy. & I love your bangs.

<3Katie

MilknCookiie March 8, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Happy birthday! I love your outfit. It is adorable. ^^

♥ Milk

Yumeko March 8, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

haaaappppppppppy birthdayyyyyy

StuddedLilly March 9, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

aww cute post!
happy belated babe***

xxjess

Giovanna March 11, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Oh this is a lovely post! Happy Birthday!!
I’d like to invite you to participate on a great giveaway+contest! Visit me for details!
Xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

♣ai March 13, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

happy belated birthday~ you are so cuteee!!!
thanks for the follow :3
p.s. i really like the songs you have on your mixpod.

♪mei March 13, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Hi Rene HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^^ thank you so much for following us :D
I love your outfit! And you are so slim!!
xoxo

rene March 13, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

Thank you lovelies for all your well wishes!!
and compliments. HAHAHA.

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP