Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

It is 2010

It is a new year. I recalled from an earlier entry in the beginning of 2009 that I asked myself what I have achieved in 2008. Now I asked myself again what have I achieved in 2009. I looked at the new year resolutions I made and glad that at least I kept some of them. Ha! But I still have yet to get my driving license! What does this means? It means a whole year of procrastinating!
I am so ashamed. The new year also begins with me without a job. I left my previous company because I really do not like it. And I learn yet again that no one is good and kind by nature. I stupidly always believe so. Tsk tsk. I don't belong in this world. I never seem to learn my lesson.
I also lost some important things in life but I gained some important ones too.

On to happier things!
This was Christmas luncheon. It was better than last year(2008). Saw some old school mates.
Hi
Geri!





Played secret Santa and look what I got!
Yippee! The secret Santa knows that I love cute organizers and planners!


Got this from the bf's mum.


Flash

Without flash

Vouchers from client. All went to Marks & Spencer.
Yummy munchies and a black leggings.

I had been shopping quite a bit these few days. I'm starting to feel bad. Why did I buy 3 jackets!? Erm....because they are on sale? And I know they will come to good use.
I can't find the USB for my camera guess I will have to post the pics later.

How is everybody's Christmas??
What's your favourite present?

I tried to curl my bob the other day.
I think it is a failed attempt.


3 comments:

Yumeko January 3, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

Happy new year 2010!!

Yumeko January 3, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

re your question

yup i bought all the pencils XD
http://bittenbefore.com/tokyolife/2009/11/09/sephora-ff-haul/

i bought my bifacil at the start of feb 2009 but i havent finished it yet. i saw that maybelline one and since lancome owns maybelline i wonder if they are the same thing. what do you think dear?

ilyana January 3, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Omg the food looks so good!

It's so nice of your bf's mom to get you the Dior palette, I'm so envious!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP