Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tough

My parents only have me & my brother.

They cannot depend on others, we cannot depend on others.
At least not all the time.
I have been busying with my parents hospitalization. Making calls, bringing them things, visiting them everyday, settling my dad's hospital leaves, visiting the temple. I have not been able to do anything for myself except maybe watching television. But I am not complaining now. I am just upset with my brother. Being an elder brother, he is not doing anything. He had only visited our parents twice. He can still go to gym. He hasn't done what he was supposed to do. He didn't convey my dad's message to me. Maybe because he is a guy and guys are just not attentive and careless. I mean I only have him now and I trust him to get certain things done. Or maybe he have his arrangements and he got to work. It is not that I don't want to be understanding. But I am just worried.

To make everything worse, relatives have been telling me not to get a job so soon. When I hear that I really couldn't handle it. No job no income. I will need to be at home to take care of them and bring them to physios. I am doing my part for the family and I just feel that my brother is not contributing.

3 comments:

Y.TSJ January 9, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

cuzzie hang in there! we were worried when we first heard the news, pray tht gu gu & gu zhang will be alright :) dont push yourself too hard ok?

rene January 10, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

hey my little cousin. How did you find your way here? Haha.I will send them your regards. I'm good :) Thanks.

Witoxicity January 11, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

I so admire you for being so brave and in control, especially with taking care of your parents. Your parents must really appreciate all that you're doing now.

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP