Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Purchases over the weeks

I manage to go out in between visits to the hospital.
So here are the photos! This will be a 'more-photos-less-talk' post.

I am currently using the white line because the sales person said it was for severely damaged hair. My hair is not colored nor permed, just very thick and coarse.
So probably it is not suitable.

I got the Neutrogena sunblock for when I am on the bf's bike in the afternoon when the sun rays are so strong. I haven't got a chance to used it yet cos my mum was discharged 3 days ago and I have to be at home with her.
Been wanting to buy my 2nd MM eyeshadow palette and it was on 20%! I haven't use it yet. And Canmake Cream Cheek!!
I was struggling with colour 03 (Strawberry Whip) and 04 (Vitamin Orange).
Then I thought I have quite a few pinks already and I've been wanting an orange or brown. It was highly recommended by Yumeko. I am loving it!
I shall not say much of the product because I believe everyone that own it feel the same for this super super blush!

Lastly, I got a friend to help me purchase this!

I can't believe I did not purchase anything from Jill Stuart when I went to HK. The bf paid 80% of the whole trip so it is only right I don't buy something expensive. Haha!

In 08 Crystal Sky. I like purple shadows! So I will get a higher end one for purple palette. But I am not good with my Dior Night Butterfly palette so I got this! I can't bear to use it yet. And it is scented! With a slight rose scent.

Remember I said I bought 3 jackets? These are 2 of them. The 3rd one is at the bf's place.
Biker jacket. I love it a lot because it is double breasted and its a swing jacket.

So OL-ish isn't it?


4 comments:

Jenny January 24, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

omg! we've got the same eyeshadow frm Jill Stuart.
Lovin` it ttm :DDDDD

rene January 26, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

haha. it's a popular colour!

Jenny January 27, 2010 at 1:46 AM  

Tsubaki!! I've used both Red & White lines. I really think original red line is the best. I wasn't happy with the white.

I have the canmake vitamin orange too! Isn't the color so great! I think it's good for summer so I'm trying to not use mine too much until then :D

I love both the jackets, especially the sweet OL style one.

rene January 27, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

U think so? I must try it soon then!

Yes. Totally agree. I might go back and get the 03! Hehe!

Oh. Thanks! Quite Jappy isn't it? =P

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP