Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Rock bottom

Mum and dad are in hospital. I got back at 6am this morning. Was at the hospital for 8hrs+. I think A&E should not be called A&E. They were so slow and inefficient. I am just glad they are both fine now. There might be more surgeries but the most important thing is that nothing is life threatening, or will affect their mobility. Physios are definitely needed.
Whoever you are. I hope you rot in hell. I hope you are regretting. But I don't suppose you have a heart to begin with.

I think being out of a job now is not a very bad thing after all, I can visit them more often. I can do the chores.

This is all quite tiring. I need to start sending resume soon.
My skin is getting worst. The interview is drawing near.
My brother said this should be rock bottom already right.
I kept quiet and thought I thought last time when my mum had a brain surgery and my dad was in the cell was rock bottom. Now..... maybe this is rock bottom. Those are not. So things should not get any worst than this.
Life should slowly get a turn for the better.

It is always darkest before the dawn.

Actually I would have make this a protected post. But I have no idea how to.

4 comments:

freshelle January 4, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

im sorry to hear that! but hang in there girl!

Shilka January 5, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

Be strong! Things will get better eventually...

Witoxicity January 11, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

I'm very sorry to hear about this. This must be so distressing! Do keep the faith!

rene January 20, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

Thanks girls!! I will! Be strong, hang in there AND keep the faith!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP