Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What are the things that the boyfriend can do which irks you?

I hate it and cannot accept a boyfriend who forget to meet me. I finally get a little break today because my brother is off and my uncle came over. But I got to be back by a certain time because my brother have to go for night classes. I really was looking forward to it because I was in a bad mood for the past 2 days thanks to my dad. More on that later. So by the time he came, it was only left with a few hours more. Anyway, I end up coming back home.

So my father had signed the papers for discharge despite the doctor's advise that he is not in a stable condition. He then instructed me to pick him up right away, when the time was already 5 odd in the evening. He seemed to had forgotten that his wife is at home. I know I sound bitter. But he really deserve it. Even the senior nurse said 'speaking to your dad makes me vomit blood'. That was 2 days ago when he signed the paper. I then told him I need to get my uncle to pick him up and my brother needs to be there so I said Thursday. This morning bright and early he called me and said he got an ambulance to send him back. I really really want to kill myself. My poor mother have to talked and coaxed and shouted at him before he get some sense into his head. Imagine my mother have been doing this for so many years. I have not seen her coax my dad like he is a little child before. I know I can never do this. I've come to get a even better understanding of my father's character. He is childish, immature and selfish. None of my mum's siblings can tolerate him, they visited him in the ward in accounts of my mother. My uncle told me today, 'I will still come up and help whenever I can after your father comes back, but I am only doing this for your mother.'

It has been more than 1 week since my mother got home, and I am starting to feel drained. I might really collapse when I need to handle 2 of them. And 1 being a very difficult man. I am only hoping now that he does not make the house a living hell when he gets back.

I seem to have drifted off topic. Sorry for all the reading and all my unfilial thoughts. I feel sorry for the boyfriend that he have to go through all these with me, but I am still very mad with him.

4 comments:

Yumeko January 28, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

i am so sorry to hear this

HUGS feel better soon

becca January 29, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

argh family can really get on your nerves... hope being at home is bearable for you! feel better~

Lorelle January 29, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

I'm sorry about what you're going through right now. ): I hope you feel better soon!

Jenny January 30, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

Sometimes people just can't deal with their situation & start acting like children. It sounds so frustrating! I'm sorry.

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP